Current Job Openings
Behavior Technician (BT)
Star Of California hiring immediately for Part Time & Full-Time Behavior Technicians in Hayward, Ca and the surrounding areas where you can provide state of the art behavioral services to children with autism that help us in Transforming Lives Together!
Salary: Up to $26.00 an hour
Earn $250 per Behavioral or Mental Health hire with our employee referral program
- Proof of high school or highest earned diploma
- Reliable form of transportation
- Prior experience with children with autism is a plus!
- Predictable and reliable attendance
- Responsive and timely communication
- Full-time Behavior Technicians (BTs) qualify for Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays and wage increases
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance benefits, 401k Retirement Plan
- Drive time and mileage reimbursement traveling between client visits
- Paid ABA training to help earn Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- Supervision hours for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam
- Behavior Technicians will provide direct face-to-face Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services to children with autism in their home, school, or community settings.
- Working under the direction of a program supervisor teaching clients how to communicate, play, make friends, and function more independently, while helping resolve challenging behaviors.
- Collect, organize, and summarize behavioral data on child's treatment goals
About The Stepping Stones Group
The Stepping Stones Group is a premier, national provider of behavioral and psychological services to individuals with autism and related disorders in a nurturing environment where the entire family is supported. Together, we can stand even stronger behind our mission of Transforming Lives Together to being children and families first-class pediatric services.